Seriously, I enjoy it...
Okay, I haven't time to upload the pictures.... so what I'll do is post some thoughts for the time being....
Lately, some people have been asking why I work so much, etc etc
Actually I have been questioning myself. Is it bad to be always busy, to have a full schedule??
Why is it when I serve or volunteer I don't seem to feel any joy?
Then, I realized... I enjoy working, I am a workaholic. I love the adrenaline in being busy all the time, running from place to place. The joy is felt in getting the job done. Done! Next!
It's a different kind of joy. Not the type of joy I was expecting to feel.
Now, the trick is stopping myself from getting burnt out.... this is probably the toughest part.

2 Comments:
Oh, that means you have to volunteer and serve in areas that are more difficult... what do you think?
Hmm... interesting point, we'll see what God has in store for me :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home