Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thanks y'all

So far I have received some feedback that my blog is helpful in keeping in touch. It's really motivating and inspiring for me to add more entries and pictures. Feel bad that I have not posted more before. Sorry. In any case, I will try my best from now on.

Loading pictures take a lot of time, and when I am traveling, my internet connection is very slllloooooowww.... but what I will try to do is write some text and later supplement with pictures when I get back to Tokyo. How's that?

And, recently, some of my friends in Japan have requested to view my blog. My answer so far has been, my blog is only for my friends outside of Japan. 海外版 is what I call it. Overseas Version, in English. What do you guys think? Should I open it to Domestic Market? Hahaha....

Incidentally I have some news to share...
I sleep talk in Japanese. Apparently that is supposed to imply that my Japanese is of native level, but it is NOT! Why??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home