Thursday, April 13, 2006

No connection at home

Sigh... the day has come.
My free-riding days are over.
I have been using someone's internet for the past 8 months.
Now, that person finally caught on and terminated the free access.

So, that means more than ever, I will not be able to post as much as I wanted.
I actually have some pictures and stuff I wanted to share, so hopefully I can find some time at work to do it (and not get caught by anyone at work!) hee.

In any case, will try to sign up for access today, but in the speed of Japanese administration, it will mean 2 to 3 weeks later.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2-3weeks! that's worst than US.

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger Luser said...

I know, tell me about it! yada, yada, yada!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home