Looks...
Writing from Thailand. On the way, for the very first time, 2 different air stewardesses mistook me for a Thai person. They would start talking to me, and it just sounded so weird and foreign... I kept thinking "I can’t understand them!" Maybe it was the noise in the plane? Maybe my hearing is getting wacked? But soon enough I realized they were speaking to me in Thai! It must have showed on my face, coz they grasped and quickly spoke to me in Japanese. (once again, making a mistake, coz I am not Japanese too! But at least I understand some of the language)
And, the next morning, when I walked into the office in the morning, everyone commented that I looked fresh, lost weight, and more rested. It really led me to question, did I look really bad on my last trip? What did I really look like? True, I was tired but didn’t feel any different from this trip. Plus, it was really only 2 weeks ago.
In any case, conclusion: This week, I look Thai and fresh.
Oh. Guess what, no big surprise. I ate a lot again. Darn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home