Sunday, April 23, 2006

Solid Gold!

Sunday... another week is on its way.
This coming Tuesday I am will go to Bangkok, again. Yes. again.
BUT, this time, there is a perk. I am going to Singapore after my week ends on Friday. All thanks to Golden Week (a week of holidays in Japan)!

One of my secondary (high) school friends is getting married on May 1st!!! We have known each other for wow, 16 years! Crazy!
Anyways, will be sure to post some pictures, of course, with the bride's permission :)

After hanging out in Singapore, will move on to Thailand, but this time, destination, Koh Tao. A little island, by Koh Samui. Planning to get my diving license with my sister and chill on the island! Yay!!!

After a little resort time, back to reality in Bangkok where I will work for 2 days, and back to Tokyo.
Ahhh... well, such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home