Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My day 2day

In Bangkok today, just staying for 2 nights.

My day: Breakfast buffet at the hotel, walked 2 minutes to the office from the hotel, 2 meetings, a tasting session of our company product and the competitors, followed by lunch. Meeting. Snacks everywhere in the office, meeting, and yes, dinner.

One major observation:
I eat way too much when I am in Bangkok.

I blame it on my Chinese gene. I love food too much and I can’t resist!
Yum, yum, yum.
And it's cheap too.
Then again, I do work for a food company… so, should I be complaining?

(Internet connection sucks at the hotel, have pictures to post from my weekend!)

3 Comments:

At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Again! How many times have you been to Thailand so far? Hope you are not on diet.

 
At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat...... just eat anything you want. My mother in law always says:"Eat also die, don't eat also die." So its better do die having your tummy filled than empty... Laopa

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Luser said...

Too many times, I think in 7 months, I have been there 11 times, and more to come!

Lao pa, your mother-in-law is so right! Spoken like a true Chinese! But... but... okay, you win ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home