Babes, beaches and bees
Yup, the 3 B’s. Actually, there are more B’s, but these 3 are the main ones.
Few weeks back, I was in Bangkok (the real major B of my life) for work, and with the graces of a 1-week holiday, I got to visit Singapore to attend my friend’s wedding!
A really Beautiful and warm wedding, not to mention the Bride who is a total Babe. Didn’t get teary-eyed in this one, was actually rather busy (like a Bee), helping out here and there. It’s really a joy to see a good friend on her wedding day, and meet the man who is to spend the rest of her life with. With the bride’s permission, here are some of the scenes on the Big-O day!




(the other bride and groom)Besides the wedding, I also got the chance to meet a real BABE! Yup, little Seth! One of the roundest and definitely cutest darling babes out there! What a darling! For a while, I have only seen Seth in 2-D (Dad’s blog is listed on my blog!) but to see the little in 3-D, precious!
(Like a kung-fu master)
Then, couple of days later, off to the BEACH! Went to an island called Koh Tao that is next to Koh Samui. It is a less commercialized and more laid-back. More my style, I guess. Took a diving certification course while I was there, and spent time in the evenings hanging out with my sis. This is actually the 1st time I ever took a trip with my sis! And… it was awesome! So relaxing, good bonding time with my sis, and not to mention, beautiful beaches.
Quick note on diving: I suck. But, at least I got the license. And, it is definitely gorgeous underwater.








After Koh Tao, it was off to Bangkok where we did what most girls love… yes, shopping. Lack of shopping time had no hold on us! We were still absolutely productive and bought LOTS! Too much maybe.

I stayed behind in Bangkok for a couple of days for work, and also got to visit some wet markets to survey the market situation for the products my company is selling. Nearby to these places were huge specialized markets that sell only fruits and flowers. Pretty crazy stuff.
Anywho, the last B really refers to my life after I returned to Tokyo. Work, work, work. Busy like a bee. Non-stop action, which explains why I have been a good girl in updating this blog. Will be busy till early June… but will still try my best to update everyone on what’s up.

3 Comments:
is this sea turtle real??? or photoshoped?
Lulu, you really take very good photos man! Look like post card ley!
Heehee, indeed I am LU-Beeeeeee
Thanks Kumiiiiiii~
The sea turtle is not photoshoped, BUT it is not a real turtle in real life. Get it? ha!
Thanks Laopa! Will try to take more pictures to share with everyone :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home