Revival!
Ok, I admit it. I am definitely a LUUUUUser. The blog has been inactive for 2 years! Unbelievable how time flies! Anywho, I've decided to revive it again and be more active in sharing my life to all my pals out there.
Just came back from a trip that took me to my previous 3 homes: Tokyo, LA and SF. No, no, it's not in any form of chronological order. Just happened to be that way. Verdict of the trip: Bittersweet. On one hand I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends, on the other hand, I wished I had more time to spend with them and with those whom I wasn't able to hang out with. Always torn, always a little empty here and there. Sigh. Such is life, never perfect, so we can be reminded of how fragile it is.
BUT! There's always a positive side to everything! Coz.... I have sweet-ol Facebook and this blog site, I have gmail, I have my cellphone, and whatever that allows communication to continue to flow while the distances exist. No fear! :)
In the coming days, as I struggle with my faithful Powerbook which is running with less than 1G of memory, will try my best to share what's up with moi and post pictures from the trip and whatever that pops in front of me.
Laters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home