Babelicious!
Couple of weeks back, got to hang out with an old friend from LA, and her 2 hot babes! Definite future MAJOR heartbreakers.
It was really good catching up with my friend and kicking with the kids. Well, to be exact, it was more like they were kicking and jumping, and I was desperately to catch up. ha! Yup, me not young anymore.




Cool Mama!
Only in Tokyo, I guess... or other major cities where land is scarce and the only area left to play is on the rooftop. Then again, the kids don't seem to mind at all!


Another last look at the cuties! Awwwwwwww....


Will be hanging out with them again before they return back to the States. Can't wait!

3 Comments:
thanks again for playing with us and even taking us all the way home that night.
Looks like lots of fun!
Yeah, it was great fun!
Emon, I will see you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home