Monday, June 12, 2006

Me back!

after one week away from Tokyo....
Kinda funny... Came back on a red-eye, arrived in Tokyo at 6:15 am but only managed to settle down at 9:30am, but a friend called and then I had to call and wish my friend happy birthday.... so, I found myself lying down at 10:30am... before I know it, the next time I looked at my watch, it was already 7:15pm!!!!

I passed out for 9 hours without realizing it!!!!

Then, it dawned on me that I missed a friend's housewarming party that started at 2pm, and I was already an hour late for another friend's birthday get-together. Hilarious. Guess I was really tired.

Anyways, I did end up at my friend's birthday, 2 1/2 hours late. BUT, after dinner, we went to this cool bar. So awesome.
Supposedly it's best during winter...



Anyways, as weird pictures go, thought i should share something I found appetizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home