Friday, June 16, 2006

Holiday for Me!

So, I am being a little smug about this. I have a day off tomorrow unless most people in Japan, all thanks to my company's founder. Apparently, tomorrow is the day to commerate that day in history. Yay yay.

So, to celebrate my company's big ol' day, I am going to visit Kanazawa! It is towards to the northwestern part of Japan. Supposedly very beautiful and great food.

Anywho, recently someone asked me for my blog address, but I refused because this blog is only for my overseas friends. However, this person made a really good point that I am the one who is always overseas and not in japan! Looking at my pictures, I realize that, yup, I do post a lot of pictures from overseas...
so! here are some so-called local pictures.

Big Fish with buck teeth!


Pretty weird stuff, they have dancing angelic doggies.


The good old Tokyo tower that I have yet to visit...


A decadent glimpse of Tokyo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home