Aiyah!
Have some little things to share, BUT it's such a hassle to upload pictures. So... for the time being I will just write a couple of thoughts and update.
Was in Bangkok almost 2 weeks ago, and will be back next week.
I don't really feel I am in Bangkok because my hotel is only 2 minute walk from my office. And, I don't leave my office building once I am in there coz
A) It's hot outside
B) We are too busy to go outside
C) Cafeteria has good food too... and the food is technically free (I get to use Monopoly money to buy the food that are given to me by the Thai staff there)
Some of you may not know, I started working in the Overseas marketing department of a Japanese food company last August. Not sure if I should post the name online, ha! But anyways, because of my work I have to travel to Thailand quite often.
Anyways, on my last trip, I made 2 discoveries
1) Thai university uniforms are SEXY
2) They sell dentures everywhere
Hopefully you will be intrigue to view my blog again, coz I am going to post photos on sexy gals and dentures soon!

3 Comments:
yeah.. i will come back soon!!!
pretty gal pic... yahoo!!!!!
Thailand! It was my parent's next distination, but they decided to go to Panama instead. They said they can't live in China more than a year...
I just watched Thai film called [last life in the universe]. Yes, thai girls are sexy!!!
Sorry! Had no idea I had comments! Yikes! Need to view my own bloody blog more often! Sexy gals coming soon! Will transfer the files asap!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home