Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow day

Been meaning to start a blog for ages, but hesitated for a few reasons:

1. Umm, it's kinda weird to be writing and publishing for everyone to read...
2. I know myself too well, most likely I will not update it regularly
3. I don't read other blogs, why would other people read mine
4. What would I write about???
5. Where would I find the time to write?

BUT!

I also realized that over the past 11 years, I have been horrible in keeping in touch with many of my friends.
Thus, no matter what reasons I have to offer, the main one has to be about my friends. I have been very blessed with many wonderful friendships and I would hate to lose any of them because I am too shy, lazy, busy and preoccupied.

SO...

Here we go. My first blog.

Today it snowed. Absolutely beautiful. What a joy to wake up to a view that is so captivating. Tokyo hasn't had snow for the whole winter, and I am really glad to be back in town to catch it.
And, it's only for one day. Yes. One day, Tokyo style, comes and goes, in a flash.

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tokyo looks beautiful - when are you heading out to U.S. again? I miss you! Mia's 20 mth and I'm back at work with EY. Tell me how things are with you and if it worked out with K.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Luser said...

Not sure yet. Hopefully end of the year if I can get away. Show me pictures of Mia! Do you have a blog or something? Miss you too!

 
At 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your new year's resolution is the greatest idea! Love to know more about your life in Tokyo. I started a blog in Japanese. Have you heard of MIXI?
Keep in touch!!!

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Luser said...

Yeah, I am on mixi, BUT gave up writing after a while. Too difficult to write in Japanese...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home